Training Room Rental | Mongkok Workshop Space Rental | Training Room For Rent
Muti-functional Event Space Rental for Training or Presentation in Mong Kok, Hong Kong.
Co-Read offers a spacious and chic workshop space is a multi-purpose venue adjacent to the thriving Mong Kok District.
We provide a private event space in a commercial building located right next to the MTR station. This prime location is a great spot for all kinds of workshops, private work functions and parties. The capacity of our workshop space can hold up to 45 guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want the quietness in a public library and the comfort at a Starbucks cafe, the new upstairs study room at Mong Kok can satisfy both needs, allowing you to concentrate studying and reading.
Our study room allows you to study, read, work and start your business. The new co-working area in Mong Kok Co-Read provides you with a luminous, comfortable environment with multi-functional equipment and services
- More and more post-90s opt for entrepreneurship and start their own business instead of having a regular 9-5 job.
- Cost, accessibility, environment and equipment are essential elements when it comes to picking a place that works for your startup. Our co-working space in Mong Kok at Co-Read would make a good option.
Whether you are facing DSE or university exams, we have the following tips for those who would like to raise effectiveness.
- First, put down your phone and concentrate.
- Second, use the three-stage study method: first stage is speed up your reading and scan through the overall structure; second stage is focus on areas that you are not familiar with; third stage is use handwritten notes to enhance your memories and learning. Relax for 10 minutes for every study hour.
- Leave your seat for a moment. Although you cannot change the exam system, we wish you students the adaptability and positivity to figure out your best way to study.
- Coread offers great flexible rental services to accommodate DSE students unlike public libraries.
- Our opening hours are from Monday to Sunday, 11am-10pm. Our address is 9/F, Le Diamant, 703 Nathan Rd, Mong Kok A1 Exit (The middle point between A1 and A2 Exit).
- No application is required to use the Co-Read co-sharing study room unlike public libraries. You will save the time and hassle of lining up and waiting for approval.
- Our quiet environment ensures that you will not be disturbed; you will not need to buy more coffee just to stay and continue your studies. All you need to do is pick up the phone and make a reservation, or walk-in and enjoy the quiet and comfort at our study room. Our number is 5639 6111;